Get To Know Us
North Carolina attorneys handle criminal, injury and family law cases
How you confront a legal challenge can affect the rest of your life. To protect your rights, you need a knowledgeable, assertive attorney who won’t back down in the effort to deliver a successful result. For a decade, the Carolina Law Group in New Bern has provided high-quality legal representation to a diverse group of North Carolina clients. Whether you have been charged with a crime, injured in an accident or need family law counsel, our firm will give you the strong advocacy and personal service that you deserve.
Tireless advocates pursue justice on behalf of clients
We represent the interests of clients aggressively in and out of court. No matter how difficult the odds, you can count on counsel that is:
- Accomplished — Throughout the region, our firm has earned a reputation for delivering tireless support for clients in criminal and civil litigation.
- Dedicated — Since opening the practice in 2007, we have been committed to improving the lives of clients and the community at large.
- Affordable — You deserve exceptional legal counsel at a price you can afford. The firm offers comprehensive assistance that’s also cost-effective.
In an initial consultation, we will outline the relevant legal issues and help you determine how to proceed.
Effective law firm assists with various types of legal challenges
Our firm represents North Carolina clients in numerous legal practice areas, including:
- Criminal defense — Don’t trust your criminal defense matter to a novice lawyer or someone who is just looking to make a deal. We confront prosecutors and work hard to secure a dismissal, acquittal or favorable plea agreement.
- Auto accidents — Victims of auto accidents can bring a claim against the faulty driver or their insurance company. Our firm explains your options and takes action to collect damages from the liable parties.
- DWI defense — If you have been accused of drunk driving, we will provide strong DWI defense to challenge questionable evidence and improper law enforcement actions.
- Traffic defense — For cases arising from alleged traffic offenses, we conduct a thorough investigation to give you the best chance of avoiding fines, license suspensions and jail time.
- Family law — We offer skilled family law counsel for matters involving divorce, child custody and support, and other domestic concerns.
From start to finish, we will vigorously defend your rights in pursuit of a positive outcome.
Contact an assertive North Carolina lawyer for an initial consultation
The Carolina Law Group represents North Carolina clients in criminal defense, personal injury and family law matters. Please call 252-772-9378 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation at our New Bern office.